SUPPORT THE SYMPHONY PROJECT
As a small production studio, we don’t have the financial power to fund this production on our own. So we are taking advantage of the amazing social power of Kickstarter to crowdfund this project.
What is Kickstarter? Kickstarter is a funding platform for creative projects. Through hundreds or even thousands of small donations, meaningful projects can be made possible through the social and financial support of everyday people. Each campaign sets a goal, and pledges aren’t collected unless it’s reached, ensuring that the project can be fully realized (or not at all, if the public decides it’s not a worthy cause). Supporting a campaign nets you certain rewards, perks, or goods related to the project.
Help this documentary get made by pledging your support. Backers always win. Supporters of The Symphony Project can pre-order copies of the documentary, get VIP tickets to the premiere, or even receive credit in the movie. Most importantly, your support could actually make the difference on these stories being told. We hope to reach thousands of supporters of classical music and the arts to build a 21st-century grassroots movement for classical music.
HOW TO DONATE FUNDS TO THE SYMPHONY PROJECT
The Denver Film Society is our non-profit sponsor for private donations.
Any individual or business that wishes to fund The Symphony Project will have the ability to write it off as tax-deductible.
1. By a check made out to “The Denver Film Society” (note in memo field “The Symphony Project”) mailed to:
Denver Film Society
ATTN: Alison Greenberg, The Symphony Project Fund
1510 York Street
Denver, CO 80206
2. By Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) over the phone:
Please call (303) 595-3456 EXT. 229 and ask for Alison Greenberg, regarding The Symphony Project Documentary Fund.
Alison’s email is: email@example.com
For more information, please contact Zerosun Pictures’ Executive Producer.
James Joliat firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Amazon Online Payment button at the bottom of page.
To make a quick, easy, and tax-deductible donation using your Amazon account, enter the amount in the box at the bottom of the page and click on the yellow Donate button. You will be redirected to a familiar SSL encrypted Amazon payment page.
4. Our Kickstarter Page. Coming November 2013.
Our Kickstarter Campaign will be lasting 45 days. Please check back for the start date.
How else can you help?
Are you a classically trained musician auditioning for a position in a major symphony orchestra? Have you had a unique experience with your symphony auditions? Have something to contribute to the project? Contact us and let us know!
If you’d like to do more to support The Symphony Project, here’s a few easy things you can do that would go a long way towards our goal.
- Help us get the word out. Like our Facebook page and share it with your Facebook friends.
- Contact Us to learn more about making a tax deductible donation to support the production of the Symphony Project.
- Distribute postcards outside arts venues, universities, or other large organizations. Contact us for materials.
- Pledge support from your business organization via our website or Kickstarter.